Thursday, June 17, 2010

bridal blog awards!

Nominate me for the WeddingChannel.com Bridal Blog Awards!

weddingchannel.com is running their annual bridal blog awards and i thought it'd be fun to be a contender - so if you enjoy reading, please click the link above and nominate me!

but i also have several other blogs i follow, and out of those i'll be nominating the following lovely ladies as well - i feel like we're all going through this together and it makes it even more fun.  these blogs rock, check them out and nominate them too!

Girl Whose Name I Don't Know! http://crosscountrywed.blogspot.com/ - side note - we have the same wedding date and we're both in the same jam, planning a wedding on the east coast but living on the west coast. 

that's it for now.  pics from the yankees game and some more exciting invite updates to come :)


3 comments:

  1. I just gave a really loud "HAH!" in my office to "Girl Whose Name I Don't Know!" I'll totally vote for you - which category do you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i put you in "real bride blog" - is that OK? i guess in the same category?

    PS - what the F is scrapple!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this post and was so shocked to see my name here. I went ME?!!! and the fiance just looked at me as if I was crazy. I guess I sounded it. Thank you so much. I'm definitely going to nominate you.

    "They love me, they really love me!" Lol.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!