Tuesday, July 6, 2010

amazing gift from the bridesmaids

ill get in to more detail later this week when i have photos from my shower in connecticut, thrown by my bridesmaids this past weekend, but in the meantime wanted to throw out an amazing idea they came up with - they gave me pre-addressed (to and from) thank you envelopes!!

personal photo

last night i wrote out all of my cards from the weekend (wanted to get it done right away!) and all i had to do was put them in the corresponding envelopes and then stamp and mail them!  the best thing is - now the postman can read my handwriting!

personal photo

more on the shower later this week once i get more pictures - it was amazing and the girls made everything so special.  stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I've always thought it was a great idea for hosts to pre address thank you cards for the bride or mother to be.. such a great idea. Looking forward to seeing how your shower turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some ppl at my shower filled out the address and some didnt! But it is a great idea! Love those cards...so pretty! Cant wait to hear about your shower! :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!