here's an excerpt:
I had a wonderful, wonderful time at the wedding. Some highlights for me:
- Dance Dance Dance Senora
- The bottoms of Jacin's shoes
- The bus!! The bus was Hi-larious. Three people to a seat and more. Laughs and songs. Truly a riot. Too much.
- Seeing you all outside of Page Hardware
- The shrimp appetizer
- The salted caramels - which the boys LOVED. Perfect treat from the wedding.
- Ann's dress
- Stephen and Jacin's dance
- Pretending to be back up dancers with Caitlin, Jocelyn, Christine and others who joined us. Any shots of that?
Jacin and Pat looked stunning and so did everyone. The location was amazing and being out by the water with the little lights and islands was just incredible.
in addition to all the little things in life that make me happy, this is one of them. when someone takes a moment out of their day to reach out to you and share a thought or memory is so special. thank you for helping me re-live the big day through you! :)