Friday, October 15, 2010

want to workout in san francisco??

remember i told you how amazing my trainer is?  well if you're in the san francisco area, you're in luck!  (oh, and PS, in no way am i receiving anything for this post, i just want to give others an opportunity to have a great experience too!)

jonny has officially launched his personal training services, 5 Stones, at a full level and they are now doing "bring a friend free" saturdays!  so if you live in the area, first of all, i'd love to meet up anyways, but secondly, if you want to try out a training session, definitely contact me!  it's always easier working out with a partner or two, so if you want to join me on a saturday, let's work out with jonny!

here's the story behind the name "5 Stones" from jonny himself:

"We got the name from the story of David slaying the giant Goliath. The 5 Stones are what David brought to the battlefield, they were his unorthodox weapon of choice, and with them he slayed a giant. We see the "club" as an unorthodox system in itself. Since I've began training people I've taken my personal experiences and  implemented a system for what I see to be the most effective way to achieve your body transformations. Short intense resistance training, accompanied by a clean diet, and both of which practiced with consistency. I've found that a key factor is motivation. Nothing is more motivating than seeing results, but I do believe that surrounding yourself with other motivated individuals is what takes you to the next level."

as jonny says - MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

(don't forget to enter the giveaway to win a $35 giftcard to CSN stores!) 

9 comments:

  1. The idea behind the name is so creative, love it! Not sure I'll make it out to your neck of the woods though... :( I'm all the way in Virginia. Wahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i was in SF i'd SO be there!! can he come to guilford? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well that's a city I've always wanted to go to but unfortunately I'm in the midwest, otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this would be so fun - I would love to join ya, only one thing, there are 800 miles between us and that's not exactly a day trip LOL - On another note, LOVING the new blog layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your new blog look!! Living all the way in NY would make a san fran work out challenging but I will look you up if I ever get back to that neck of the woods :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not in SF but just wanted to say Love the new blog re-do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds fun! Is it THIS Saturday?? Email me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like I'm going to have a nationwide training tour! Virginia and New York, here I come! :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!