i'm so excited to be able to provide today's giveaway to you from cady briar and her lovely etsy shop. cady is a fellow new englander, originally from rhode island and currently residing in california, and she focuses on bridal couture handbags. she's a true entrepreneur (started in 2005, moved to etsy in 2007 and the rest is history!) and i really admire that! so for today's giveaway, you are all truly in for a treat (seriously... read on!)
today's giveaway comes just in time for holiday shopping (but selfishly i'd like this one for myself!) and features a gorgeous champagne lace clutch from her collection. be sure to check out cady's blog, etsy shop, facebook page and twitter - she is amazing! :)
|dear santa, i've been good this year!|
this clutch is so versatile - for the bride, a gift for your bridesmaids, with a little black dress, or to accompany a cute pair of jeans and top for a night on the town. i love it!! and - you can choose your preferred lining color and custom embroidery for the inside!! seriously - this is probably one of my favorite giveaways yet, and i feel so honored to be working with cady!
details about the clutch:
- Features a champagne and black lace pattern, satin ribbon detailing, silver frame and chunky silver chain.
- Lining color in ivory or color of your choice (see listing for more colors)
- Custom embroidery on interior pocket (perhaps your wedding date or a sentimental note to the recipient, or maybe your initials?)
- 8" silver frame with kiss clasp closure
- Chunky silver chain (can be tucked away in purse when not in use)