Sunday, November 7, 2010

mason jar sunday

this will be a new post i will put up each week to channel my love of mason jars in to just one photo (or in today's case, 4!).

to kick things off, below are shots taken with my blackberry cam over the past year featuring fabulous flower finds from the farmer's market here in san francisco (say that 5 times fast!)

enjoy!

how do you like my amazing (and delicate) sea urchin salt and pepper shakers?  love.

hope everyone had a great weekend - happy sunday!!

have a great mason jar shot to share?  send it to me and i'll put it on!

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, I want to know what kind of flowers are in the 3rd picture! They're gorgeous!

    Also, you changed your header again! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ marissa breanna - those are dahlias!! they were HUGE!
    and thanks, i thought it was time for a change (again) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hydrangeas. And I love the sea urchins.

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love those arrangements. Mama needs some mason jars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are are so country and gorgeous and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw some cool mason jars, but they used them for light fixtures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. well you have just awakened in me a new obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hah! Those S&P shakers are totally PB aren't they? No seriously, I've got a PB problem. LOL

    Looove the Dahlia's. I don't think I've ever seen them that pale pink color before.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!