Thursday, November 11, 2010

my first thursday purseday!

the lovely kate from ruby and willow has invited me to participate in a fun blog post that occurs every thursday focusing on something we all love - bags and purses!!  thank you kate for showing me the way on this :)

today's purse is something on my wish list - i am in love with all chloe bags but this is definitely one of my favorites :)  so for my first thursday purseday, i give you the chloe heloise in nutmeg color.


source
source
be sure to check out more thursday purseday posts over on these lovely blogs
on twitter?  you can also link up with #thursdaypurseday :)
happy thursday!

9 comments:

  1. how fun!!! I love the interior of the purse... probably a wierd thing to like... but i do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color! Unique and different but will still go with a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute. I've been looking for boots that are a little bit darker than that color. :)

    P.S. - love the new pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT a great bag :) love it! The color would match most of my wardrobe too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find! You could fit a lot of stuff in there... I should steer clear of that! I have a lot of stuff in my small purse... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is bad, so so bad for me.
    I LOVE that purse and I'm a purse-oholic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dying over the colour of this - LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!