Friday, November 19, 2010

pretty details are all around

this past weekend i went to a gorgeous wedding in napa (recap will come soon!) and they used these delicate glass wine tumblers to serve southern sweet tea and lemonade to honor their alabama roots.  i fell in love at first sight with the intricate detail of the little glass bulb polka dots and pretty glass lines around the cups...so blogger friends, as a final adieu post to friday, i wanted to share them with you too :)

personal photo, aren't they pretty?

and here they are online!

a friend provided me with the link where you can purchase them online.  how gorgeous would these be to add extra accents to your cocktail hour?  *love!*

happy friday all :)

11 comments:

  1. I love those. So pretty and fancy without being flashy and untouchable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness - would love to cheers to friday in one of these pretties!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I saw these on your FB but stupid work got in the way of me posting a comment - my grandmother had glasses like that. All but 2 of them are broken. LOVE these - love even more that I can get new ones that look the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these! I like the polka dot bubbles - give it traction so to speak when you hold them! And I adore the fact that they were filled with sweet tea! Thanks for sharing ;-) Happy weekend to you!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these glasses! They're so festive! I've always been a big fan of the "bubble glasses" - so these are right up my alley! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love those! How fun! Did you keep yours (was it a favor)? Those are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love them! They are so cute! I love that they had lemonade and ice tea... in fact I'm drinking them mixed together at this very moment. Arnie palmers they are faaaaabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those are super cute! Makes you want to go out and buy some just for the house :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!