Friday, December 17, 2010

anything is possible


I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, a lot of new things are happening (check out my new collaboration, real weddings {revealed} with Erin Ethier of Sparkle & Hay) and it's all very exciting but sometimes a little doubt gets in the way.  I came across this quote from my good friend Anya Korepanova and it was a perfect fit in my current state of thinking; so I turned it in to a pretty picture so I could share it with you, too.

Think about it - life's too short to not live out your dream.  So go for it!  The worst thing that could happen is you never tried at all.

Happy Friday everyone!

16 comments:

  1. love it! This is so true. If the baby is a girl I am so putting this quote in her nursery so she grows up happy to take on her dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true!! We only get one life. We need to go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this...it's so very true! Life is SO short so, why not go for it? Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing thought, and a wonderful, inspiring way to start the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this wonderful, Jacin! :) love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspirational! THank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new blog looks interesting! I'd be totally up for submitting our wedding. Even though we didn't DIY a lot of stuff, I purchased a lot of my accessories etc. from Etsy and our wedding was at least extremely unconventional ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is terrific! I like to collect quotes and this one may even go in my daughter's room..

    also, I see we share a love of the Boss :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited for you and your new collaboration! The blog looks great. Subscribing now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. its very true! thanks for sharing it!! xxx <3

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!