Friday, January 7, 2011

Beachy Loves {Honeymoon Gear}

I so badly want to hit you up with the cliche "baby it's cold outside" but I'll hold myself back on that one :)

But - although this is the time for cozy fleece blankets, hot cocoa, and maybe a sparkly new pair of Uggs, it is also a nice time to start thinking of your honeymoon gear, or if anything, the light at the end of the winter tunnel that is called summer!

{love}

I was perusing through the 1,000,000 magazines that Victorias Secret sends me (no, seriously, please stop sending them to me and instead re-plant the forest that you use to print them in the first place because I always end up shopping online), and came across some lovely little summer garments.  And as I tend to do, I had to share them with you!

I may or may not have purchased a few of these suits today:

top: $33, bottom: $16 source

top $34, bottom $20 source

top $20, bottom $18 source have i told, you lately, i love ruffles

source {vix} splurge-worthy: top $82, bottom $82

i bought this last year in black - adorable {and on sale!} top $18, bottom $10.50 source

bought this a few years back and still love it {sale} top $15, bottom $14 source

And we can't send you to a tropical climate without a few coverups, right?

honeysuckle ruffles, $24 teal maxi, $89 {sale}

white & sparkle $48, flirty skirt $39.50

And if you do decide to do some warm weather gear shopping, use the code SHIPVS100 for free shipping on purchases over $100 (and check couponcabin.com for some more online coupons).

Here's to warming you up on this blustery Friday :)

Did you miss anything lovely this week?  Here's a recap of what we covered:
Monday we talked about silver brunia and billy buttons in our weekly floral spotlight.
Tuesday we revealed "Tuesday Tips" and started off with reminding you to stock up on the bubbly this week, and make sure you pick up some twinkling lights for wedding/event decor!
Wednesday we featured an ahhhdorable surprise engagement session that started with a proposal and hidden photographer!
Thursday we introduced the lovely Jennie Fresa as our new Bridal Beauty editor (who starts next Thursday!) and then we came across a magical wedding Flash Mob and had to share right away :)

11 comments:

  1. Ok - now I'm just thoroughly depressed! And it's not fair that they model the bathing suits on actual super skinny tan models - b/c the order does not come with that body! False advertising!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in desperate need of a new swim suit... VS is always my go to place for beach wear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that orange/navy/white striped suit!

    Honestly about the VS catalogues! I think I must have received at least a dozen of them just in the past two weeks. NOT. NECESSARY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. um... I love the swim suits but can I just order myself a new body to look like one of theirs... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. and boy that made me sound weird... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the one with the little anchor. I am a sucker for nautical things! Also love the polkadot one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I ordered two suits from VS for our honeymoon next month. One of them is above, LOL Great taste, Doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVEEE those suits. damn not having a body for any of them, but still. love them. And since it's snowing here in MA right now, I'm just gonna imagine myself wearing them on a beach in hawaii for a while <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't have a honeymoon to attend but boy do i want to snatch up about 7 of the items you have listed on here ... ok, i lie, i want everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the swimsuits esp the black, white and orange one! The polka dot one is so cute! Haven't been a fan of those sparkly uggs yet...guess I have to see them on someone! But I do love that sparkly coverup! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all these suits and expecially the teal maxi dress! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!