Please join me in giving Jennie a warm welcome!
|image (c) carrie roseman|
It's important to be prepared for your wedding day makeup trial. Here are some helpful tips to ensure you get the most out of your trial:
- Determine the style you are going for. Is it Romantic, Casual, Glamourous, Vintage, Classic, or Bohemian? If you're not sure, talk to your makeup artist about the details of your wedding; discuss the venue, time of day, flowers, colors, etc. A Pro should be able to help you determine what's appropriate for the occasion.
- Bring makeup pictures of looks you like and don't like with you to your trial. This will help your makeup artist create a look that you are comfortable with and make sure you are both on the same page. My advice is to take clippings from bridal magazines and organize them in a "beauty" folder. We offer a selection of clippings here at our studio, just in case.
- Bringing in pictures of your wedding dress is equally important. A wedding dress tells us the level of formality and showcases a bride's personality - two factors we always consider when we are designing custom makeup looks here at Jennie Fresa Beauty Library.
- If you already have your accessories, bring them along for the trial. Trying these pieces on after your makeup is complete will help you envision how you will look on the BIG day!
- Keep an open mind and don't settle. Don't be afraid to speak up and talk about your likes and dislikes. A professional makeup artist will listen carefully to your needs AND give advice. This is your special day, you should walk away from your trial happy!
- Schedule your trial on a day when you have somewhere special to go; even if it's just out to lunch with friends afterwards. This way, you will get the most for your money and you can see how the look holds up.
- Don't forget to have fun! We pride ourselves here at Jennie Fresa Beauty Library on creating a really fun beauty experience in addition to delivering quality work.
Cheers to a beautiful YOU!