Friday, January 21, 2011

Real Wedding: Vanessa & Paul {La Luz Photography}

I recently joined Two Bright Lights and have been receiving gorgeous wedding submissions, but once I saw the invite suite from this wedding (all images are (c) La Luz Photography), I knew I had to share with you!


From Aly Medina of La Luz Photography:
Two words come to mind when I think of Vanessa and Paul's wedding: warm and elegant.  Yes, there was a roaring fire throughout the reception, and yes, the centerpieces were positively breathtaking, but those aren't the only reasons I think of those two words.  Vanessa and Paul are two of the most warm and welcoming people you could hope to meet.  They greeted everyone they saw with huge, warm smiles and hugs and I know that I felt welcomed by their openness and graciousness.  Their event was impeccable.  Rebecca Grant from New Creations Weddings was on-hand to tend to every last detail.  The florals, created by super-talented Floressence Design were thoughtful and detailed.  And then there's the dress.  Ooooohhh, the dress.  Designed by Pronovias and made in Spain, it absolutely glowed.



Look at that stunner of a ring!



They look so happy!  Vanessa is a glowing bride :)


Can we please discuss how amazing this is - and I love that they carried the theme through their entire wedding!



So happy on their special day.


Congratulations Vanessa and Paul!


Photographer:  La Luz Photography
Floral Designer:  Floressence
Reception Venue:  Columbia Hospitality
Dress Designer:  Pronovias
Cake Designer:  Cakes By Creme de la Creme
Officiant:  Geof Childs

12 comments:

  1. Just stumbled onto your blog!! So cute:):)
    I love the I DO shoes! Adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with their invitation suite!! What a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the shoes! how perfect! and the fireflies in a mason jar ... A-dorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the welcome sign matches the invitations! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that was a great interesting take on the I Do on the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how could you resist all those gorgeous mason jars? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so funny that you posted those invitations. I have been drooling over that exact invitation suite, in the brown, for months!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great warmth coming from this beautiful wedding - congratulations to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their smiles...so warm and loving. How adorable is that invitation with the mason jar and the fireflys! Her dress is gorgeous and she looks amazing in it! :) Congrats on the real wedding feature!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW I love the lady in the dress.
    commented by: Her husband

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the invites! The mason jar is just awesome. And her shoes are darling! Lovely wedding and congrats to the newlyweds!!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  12. This wedding was exquisite down to every last detail. The bride was beautiful and the groom blown away by her grace. The evening had a hint of Great Gatsby elegance and class. A dreamscape wedding right down to the last detail.

    MOH & Sister of the Bride
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!