Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bridal Fitness Video Post: Kitchen Tour and Healthy Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe

Jonny is back today for some Bridal Fitness with a tour of his kitchen for healthy foods (video 1) and introducing his healthy coconut chicken curry recipe (video 2).



Move over, Food Network - here's Jonny!



Recipe:
2 cubed boneless skinless chicken breast
1/2 cup coconut milk
1.5-2 cups bamboo shoots
1 tablespoon "Mae Ploy" red curry paste

Have anything you'd like Jonny to address in his next post?  Leave us a comment or contact me!

8 comments:

  1. That's one of my absolute fave dishes - I LITERALLY have a bowl of the leftovers in my fridge RIGHT NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way too hungry to be reading this hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love curry!!! Will have to try this recipe:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness yummy!! i cant wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks good and it was so fast to make! i def. have to try that soon ... thanks Jonny for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Faith
    My pleasure, and it really is incredibly fast to make. I can literally get home and have nothing prepared, and be eating within 10-15 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!