Monday, March 28, 2011

Rustic & Traditional Black Tie Affair: Lauren & Sal {Scobey Photography}

(c) Scobey Photography


Today is a bit of a different Monday, as you won't find a Floral Spotlight {they will resume next week!}, but rather, a part two of my guest post for Delightfully Engaged on MyWedding.com*, featuring Lauren and Sal's rustic, black tie wedding from Scobey Photography.  To get caught up to speed on where we started off, head on over to Delightfully Engaged for Part I of this wedding (and say hello!)

On a sunny and clear September day, Lauren and Sal said "I do", and while I know I tend to interject quite a bit in my real wedding posts, these images really just tell the story themselves.  The Scobeys can just do that with their photography and I want to let you soak it all in.



























Congratulations Lauren and Sal - thank you for sharing your day with us here and over on Delightfully Engaged!  {Click here to read part I}


Photographer: Scobey Photography
Caterer: G Seven Catering
Floral Designer: stems flower design
Reception Venue: Tyrone Farm
Dress Designer: Nicole Miller
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman

*what, I didn't tell you? Yes, I have been asked to be a guest blogger for Delightfully Engaged!  You'll see me over there every once in a while now :)


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, and a totally beautiful bride!! I love the first pic of her peeking out the curtains x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! i love the image of them dancing and the bride's big smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. The bride's bouquet is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the guest posting!! :) I love all of the photos...the bride is so beautiful...love the last shot in the sunflowers. Amazing photos by Scobey as always. Going to check out the first part now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty wedding!! The bride looks so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG what a stunning wedding and the bride is so beautiful. Happy Monday, my dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wedding pictures should always happen in front of sunflower fields...they're so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I really enjoyed every bit of your blog post. I likewise admire your talent and passion to it by making their special day even more memorable and extraordinary; a day that would linger and touch each of their lives. You are purely creative and artistic! Congratulations for a job well done!

    Please visit My Webblog

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!